mardi 13 juillet 2010

CARDS FOR MARK PART II




Hello again, I am better today. Uploading last night was not easy, being a morning person...but for a good cause CARDS FOR MARK, made it worth it, I promise. Well, I wanted to make another card for him, because I know he will need some for at least the next 2 years, so I thought maybe one a month, that could be nice or more. When you add it all up with the other ones, he should get one for each day.

So I did use the CC from Betty and tweaked the colours, but that's okay, the challenge police said. "Well there Peggy or Marilynprestonn or THE Queen Nut Extraordinaire, if it's for a good cause, go right ahead." How sweet he is. I did bribe him with doughnuts! LOL

Betty is adding the CARDS FOR MARK cause in her dessert option. I have to be honest, I try to add it for all the challenges, but I forget...guess I could not forget this one huh! Did use our Priscilla's sketch found here at the Midnight madness blog. Cindy has 2 teapots for this week's Teapot challenge for us to be inspired by. I used the second one this time time, but used black instead of brown for my colours.

And if you have the time, here is my little story about Samantha:

Well here is BAM BAM...remember him from the Flinstones. He is the football player who get thrown out the most from a game. 42,000 times last season!!! I figure he can help Samantha get "the idea", if he can get his helmet on straight and learn the rules...humph, think he's still the man for the job...

My image is from clipart and I made him a bit slimmer on the shoulder pads to fit my card!!!:

Thank you Cindy and Betty for joining in the Card Drive! I know this well reach more people because of you!

8 commentaires:

  1. This is so sweet.. I love the image you chose.. I do remember BAM BAM.. I think we are dating ourselves.. This is perfect Peggy..hugs and love.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Howdy Peggy, The Nutty Cardmaker!! You have certainly nailed a lot of challenges with this cute card! I love that image, your selection of papers and that awesome eyelet twine treatment!! Way 2 go!! P.S. It made me "smile"!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for joining us in The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I hope you can tune in and play again next week!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Peggy!
    Love the twine and eyelets you put on this!! So cool! Hugs and Love to you my friend! Cookie :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hey Peggy your card is the most perfect card on earth!!! It is because it was made from your heart and that is the best kind in the world. Mark is sure to have his spirits lifted when he receives this delightful card. You are a blessing to everyone who knows you Peggy. Great job on the sketch this week. Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello Peggy - this is a fabulous card on so many levels! I love that image and the way you have used the sketch! Great mixture of challenges and perfect Cause - you are a heart with arms and legs my friend!! Love it! Sorry I am so slow to comment this week - we have been offline due to storms here - arghhh! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to have you with us! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Peggy, I just love the Bambam Football player. What a fun image and so beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
    Denise
    MMDT

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very cool! Love the jeanslooking DP. Very cool boycard!

    Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge. We appriciate your support and hope to see your faboulus work next week also!

    Mvh
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi Peggy..I am really loving coming to your new blog to comment. I like your card this week you did a great job!! Such a wonderful entry and interesting take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges. If you have not joined the Crafter’s Digital Art Center I would like to personally invite you to come join in the fun :)

    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.