dimanche 25 juillet 2010

SARAH SKETCHING

Hello everyone, I took the day off friday and saturday, but worked on this card last night and finished it up this morning to honour our Queen for the Day MariLynn. She has a love for butterflies, so I will surely making another one with one, just for her. I used her sweet little raggedy ann and andy card as inspiration for mine.

Also I used the colours of the inspiration website this week which is Novica. It's in the paintings, under highlights, photography and prints.Love those flowers and colours, very inspiring. Added a Dare to get dirty challenge in this one too. You can join here and become a fan club member.



Will be back with more today! Have a nice one, until then you all!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.