mardi 6 juillet 2010

THINKING ABOUT YOU SUE

We're having a heat wave...a tropical heat wave...have had this song in my head all day!!!Well it is 33C (90F)and with the humidex factor...a wopping 41C (106F). Now that's hot for this area. They say that last year the same period was 18C (64F). Oh but don't worry I have note become THE NUTTY WEATHERGIRL!!! I am just amazed to see that kind of weather persist. They say it will be like this until friday!!!

Now, on to serious things. It took me all day to make this card, and I know it is very simple yet, my creativity was so slow. It was not easy to remain focused. So please forgive my ramblings.

I did make this card for the usual Midnight madness Challenge, and what a cutie it was. Then used our sweet Betty's colours. What a challenge that was...oh and I forgot the grid option for dessert. And last and not least, my card is for the teapot party, and we again have a card with a destination. The main story is here and it is entertaining . Cindy is one fine storyteller!

In real life, we do have Sue a teapotter who has just had her second hip replacement surgery and needs some cheering up. So this card will go to her!

I used the little pure innocence image from Heather Ellis, you can find them on etsy. Aren't they cute! Oh, I did add little flowers from her hat that hides the little chick. Well, I thought Sue would love a little flower bouquet!

Well, that is it for today. I'm so hot, care to join me in the pool. TA TA!

6 commentaires:

  1. Cute Peggy! I'm sure it will cheer Sue up!
    smiles,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Peggy-I didn't know you had a blog!! Is this new? Congratulations if it is. Your card is just adorable. I love this image-you have colored it beautifully and she looks so sweet. I am sure this will cheer Sue up. The colors are fabulous and the flowers divine. I will meet you in the pool this afternoon as it is hot here in GA too!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. It was fun to come to see what you created for us and what a great job you did with the sketch.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Peggy - this is just too sweet! I love the innocence of Heather's images and you have captured it beautifully here! Love the colours and those buttons - well plated my friend, as always! Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we hope to see you next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Peggy, your creation this week is so adorable. That image is priceless and I LOVE your choice of polka dot papers and buttons. You did a wonderful job!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for joining us in The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and I really hope you will share your talent with us again next week!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Peggy! What an adorable card!! Love that paper as well as those buttons! Thank you for playing with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week! We hope to see you again next week!

    Brenda

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hey Peggy.. what an adorable card. your blog looks great and love the sidebar treatments ;) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.