vendredi 13 août 2010

MINE ARE LIONS...I'M SURE

Here is my last card of the day. Today at noon was announced our Queen for the DAY on SCS and she is a special Queen indeed, she is Cindy, better known to us all as the MUDDAH (Mothermark). She hosts the Tuesday teapot challenge, which I am an avid fan of. I try not to miss one. They are so funny and nutty...hence my blog name. I get so nutty when I create for this one! I used this very colourful card from Cindy's gallery as inspiration. I had little three D wooden animals that looked like hers

Also used the august sketch challenge from Rubberstampchat. Tweaked it, as is my way of creating. Little tweak here, and a little tweak there, here a tweak, there a tweak, ol' Miss Nutty made a card eeh a eeh a ooooooooohhhh!!! Warned you about the nutty part didn't I!

So here is to you Cindylou! You are my favorite Stinker! Hugsxo
Here is a close-up of the 3D Lions! Cool huh! Thanks for stopping by, the pleasure is all mine!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.