mardi 21 septembre 2010

BERTIE'S FRESH START

Hey there ladies!!! Got this fun card done for one of our devoted stampers that leaves encouraging comments to us all. She is on the move and her cats were in a dilemma 'cause they were aiming to live out their fantasy world when their owners decide...we're are out'a here! Mothermark's 112th teapot tuesday challenge is on the go again.

Still, I have seen some California Cool Cats livin' it up divinely and living at peace with little mice too. So this could mean a fantastic future for Nibbles and Fritz. I have sent this "pix" to them and they are quite encouraged. We are also sending out our cards (if we choose too :) to Bertie because as a friendly and sweetheart of a lady she is 2 thumbs up!

My card is also adorning Betty's colors and the "chicklet" lettering dessert! YAY

My sketch is from none other thanThe Midnight Madness ladies. Priscilla...so good to be back!

9 commentaires:

  1. So cute Peggy!! Glad to see you back playing too!!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Peggy, Just adore your card today. I really love that ruler paper.. very cute. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Peggy girl this is sooooooo super CUTE!!! LOVE this little dude and fun papers!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh Peggy this is just darling. What delightful paper you have used to accentuate your cute image. I love the measuring tape images on it. This is just so fun and fabulous, created with love, and delights the eye!!! Great job on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello Peggy - it is lovely to see you here my friend! I love this card - that image is way too gorgeous and so beautifully coloured! Your DP is delish my friend! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we appreciate you support and would love to see you join us again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is sooo sweet.. I love this image.. One of my favorites.. You used my fav paper too.. I hope all is well with you.. I was just looking at the temp in Terrebonne. It is 90 degrees and very hot here.. Hope all is well with you..

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What an adorable image and I just love that design paper! Thanks for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and hope you will join us again next week for another exciting challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMDT-GD

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. How adorable! Peggy I love the sentiment you used with this image. Super clever. And the card is cute and colorful and just great. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge with us this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    Yours,
    Holly R. Moore
    MMDT - GD

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Peggy this card is so CUTE! Thanks for making me smile...Hugs and Love, Cookie :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.