jeudi 7 octobre 2010

CARDS TO GIVE HOPE

Here is another card for the HYCCT Challenge going on on SCS for all the month of october. There will be challenges daily and you can make one and send it to the address listed in the Hope you can cling to thread found here. This challenge was given by Joan B, she wanted us to go "unsentimental", meaning we could not use a sentiment on our card. Cool challenge. I used the MFT Cancer awareness stamp set.


Here is another card for the HYCCT Challenge going on on SCS for all the month of october. There will be challenges daily and you can make one and send it to the address listed in the Hope you can cling to thread found here. This challenge was given by Lydia (Understandblue), a darling stamper and fine cardmaker too. We were to use PINK for any holiday of our choice. I decided to use my Inkdadinkadoo tree. Hope you like it.
Little Cheeky Chelsea from The Greeting Farm made an appearance for Beate'S challenge on all things lacey and feminine, "Lingerie inspired". Thought this little sweetie would get your attention. I love this image because she reminds me of Marilyn Monroe!
Here is another one for the HYCCT challenge. This time Lorie was suggesting we Bring in the brown, chocolate for matting our cards instead of grey, black or white CS. Cool look huh. Love that Bella too. The sentiment is from MFT. I hope to have more ready soon. Have a good day and thank you so much for spending some time here with me. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.