jeudi 7 octobre 2010

OLD AND NEW

Here is another card for the HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO CHALLENGE. Sara Henton suggested we use something we had that was new and something old. Well, the image, the nestie, the yellow pearls and ribbon are new and the dps, letters ar old.

It is also for the Crafty Creations Challenge this week, and they had a sketch too. WOW, I looooooove sketches, so I was served this week. I think I made 4 different ones today only!
Thank you all for looking and enjoy the day.

2 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch at Crafty Creations! Thanks for playing along!
    Melissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the image, very classy card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty reations.
    Sharon x

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.