samedi 20 novembre 2010

SHABBY ROMANCING




Hello! Today is so beautiful outside, I could not start crafting before I went for my daily walk . That done, along with a good hearthy/healthy soup, ending with a slice of apple pie and vanille ice cream, for lunch.

I created this card started with this adorable card from our Queen for the Day this week, Bev (Maxell) on SCS. I also was inspired by this cute little deer pin to alter my brads.

This is a completely new style for me. I figure since I don't have a "style" per say, I love to play with different kinds of styles. Though, when I think of it a little more. I could admit to being quite biased when it comes to anything "cutsie". Kettos, The Greeting Farm, Pure Innocence, etc... Anyway, I really enjoyed making this with alot of inspiratin from Melissa Phillips style right here.

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh how I adore this look!! This is so gorgeous!! Hit the nail on the head for this!!HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.