vendredi 3 décembre 2010

PURPLE & BLUE CHRISTMAS

Have this fun challenge with the Twisted sistahs, it's all about purple and blue Christmas. Wanna' join us? Just make a card with those criterias and add the TSC1203 number in the keywords.

This is a sketch inspired from a card from our Featured Stamper Kris (Krischir). I'm sorry I took so long to play my dear, but I did not want to miss your special Day. I still have the beautiful scalloped oval frames and fun brads you sent me. Congratulations to you, an honour well deserved my friend. I love the fun sewing machine you used and the different textures of
Changes: different image, blue dps from Helen (misshelenstamps). ribbon scallop punch.

Thank you all for looking and have a beautiful day

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello-o-o-o Peggy - it is great to see you! Oh I miss the Twisted Sistah's and will have to jump onboard the Bus soon! Great card - I love the colours - you have nailed the challenge - and what a great FS card - love it! Thanks for sharing Peggy! {{{hugs}}

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So very pretty Peggy! Love the snowflakes everywhere!!! Love the lavender color ribbon!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.