dimanche 16 janvier 2011

CHERISHED EDWARD

Here is another card I cased for our Queen for the Day. Yes, I know, I had to do an Edward card because of Judi's love of "Twilight". I never read the books,neither seen the movie, but I wanted to share this with her, and her Edward card was soooo cute. Also this is for the Greeting Farm challenge which is to use black, turquoise and another color, I chose red. If you want to play, it's here at splendidstamping

Of course the color red is in this page of the IC inspiration.



Thank you all for looking and enjoy the evening!

2 commentaires:

  1. So cute, Peggy!! Great job coloring the hair...black is the hardest! I am a Twilight hold-out myself. I actually read one of the books and the stories are good, but I can't get past the fact that Edward is COLD to the touch. That's just too icky for me!! Thanks for sharing this cutie. Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good Morning sunshine! Thanks for stopping by...totally made me smile :) !!!! Your Edward card is super cute! He is so stylin'! Have a wonderful day...hugs ~S~

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.