mardi 11 janvier 2011

HUGS FOR KATIE




Hello everybody, this morning I have a card for Katie, I couldn't sleep last night so I checked out the MotherMark's teapot challenge and read her story. It is heart wrenching but somehow filled with faith, hope and love, and while reading it I felt a direct connection to her heart and wanted so much to join in...I want to say battle, but I believe it's more than that, it's what "her life is now" (in her own words) and throughout the reading I felt her reaching out to us but not with pity, with love I rarely witness, must be that "selfless" one I hear about and have a hard time expressing. After reading her story, you'll be moved and maybe want to send her a card. PLEASE DO!

My card is also for the Colour challenge and Priscilla's midnight madness sketch!

Have a bright and happy day everyone, and breathe ...

:)Peggyxo

6 commentaires:

  1. aw...this is a real cutie Peggy! Would you please email me YOUR email address so that our sponsor can send your prize? Thanks!! bx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is very sweet and thought behind it makes it even more special. I really like your random stitching.
    Hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    Keep crafting!
    Reneé
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW, what a sweet idea, and a great card. Makes it even more special when it is made with such love and purpose. Great job on the sketch, and thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Valerie PSDT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello Peggy - what a HUGE heart you have my friend and it shows in your gorgeous card! I know Katie will love this - and will feel the love you want to express to her! Your card is adorable - I love that image and your choice of colours! The flower and button are such a gorgeous touch! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support and LOVE to see YOU! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi , Love your ADORABLE card, it is FANTASTIC. Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.