mardi 1 février 2011

BOWL OF LOVE




Hello everyone, this is my card for Mothermark 's teapot party this week. We are helping Cherry beat the other one in a contest. I chose this bowl of Bing Cherries (I know they are not the usual round ones), but these were made by Bing Crosby himself. I have no link to this info as it came from my PEA brain, as some love to refer to. Oh, the P.E.A. stands for Pretty Extraordinary Area...my brain that is! LOL


Used last week's mojo monday sketch. I know it's closed, but I had to do it anyway.

And one more time for Love is in the air Fan club theme for this month! YAY

Have a cool one ladies. I will send a card from Stash to Shari, as I made this one for my BF's mom and she needs it very quickly.

Love to all and thank you for looking!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey sweetie!! What a really sweet card hun!! LOVE your colors choices and the little charm is perfect!! :) TFS! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. AWW Peggy this is sooo fabulous!! What a sweet Valentine! Beautiful work girl!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.