lundi 14 février 2011

POSTCARDS BOOKMARKS







Here I am on monday morning very early...why do you ask? Well, I want to catch this Brag Monday from (The Graphics Fairy blog) challenge if it'S the last thing I do!!! LOL Well, this is my third try and from I just saw I would be the first one...let's go. I will come back with more chat later.

Here is my bookmarks I found on Karen's blog, owner of The Graphics Fairy blog and thought of making bookmarks as gifts. EDITED AND ADDED BACKSIDE Don't have the other side of them, as my battery died while I took the last picture. Imagine that, the odds are against me, but I will never surrender. So wish me luck ladies. Hope Karen will love this!!!

Did it!!! Now, I did chalk in some color, but it is very pale, added a few gems, and a tassle on one of them. I embossed 3 times, and cracked them. I will show the backs of them when my battery is fully recharged, which shouldn't be so long. I can breathe now, I made it to the BRAG MONDAY PARTY!!! YAY!

Have a beautiful ladies, we have a whole lot of snow. I know I am quite content. I love it. There is about 12 inches of it now!!!

6 commentaires:

  1. Oh my!!!!!!!!!!! These are so fabulous!!!!!!
    These bookmarks make me want to go read a historical novel with a love story. You are amazing dear friend!! And please send me some snow. It is 72 degrees here and it is just not right in February!!! Love ya gf!!
    Hugs, Judi
    xxoo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous bookmarks Peggy WOW love the vintage flair girly!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These are brilliant, Peggy! Gotta try these. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These are very sweet! I love the crackling you added, and the gems, too.
    Visiting from the Graphics Fairy. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. WOW!! I adore the Vintage images and your look of crackling you've done!! So gorgeous Peggy! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.