samedi 26 mars 2011

BABY GIRAFFE RUCHE

Hello everyone, I am finally back, I have been cleaning up my scraproom. And I am not going to talk about it, but only the fact that I can breathe better now. Here is a card for Bridget, finally. She was Featured Stamper a couple of weeks ago. Sorry I am so late Bridget, you know I love you and your fantastic work. So I used this Pitter Patter Pink   card as inspiration for mine. I used the home page of the IC website today called Ruche as inspiration for the colours in my card.

Have a beautiful day everyone and thank you for stopping by to see me, it makes my day!

3 commentaires:

  1. AWW!! This is so very sweet!! Love your added buttons!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Adorable card Peggy! Kudos to you for cleaning up your crafty space. :-) Amy

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.