dimanche 6 mars 2011

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD


Now like that wasn't enough good news, I have been chosen by a so sweet blogger friend Lindsey for a Liebster blog award.
There are a couple of conditions for this award if you have been tagged and want to participate.
Create a post where you post the 'Love Blog' image. You should also blog the person's link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose three to five favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.
Please note: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so it is probably best to choose great blogs that are just starting out or who don't have a lot of followers. Not a requirement... just a suggestion!

In turn, I have chosen these sweet blogger friends to share the award with:

Benzi aka Brenda at Benzi Stampz, I just love her sens of humour which equals her talent as a fine cardmaker and generous lady. I still remember the French rub-ons you sent me sweetie.

Allee aka Lynn at Confessions of a left-brained stamper, also has a style of her own and is a kind and talented cardmaker friend too.

Heather is the Princess Scrapper Stamper, and my did I ever discover a beautiful blog and friend in her also.


3 commentaires:

  1. So glad you like your well-deserved award! Now off to check out the blogs you tagged!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awe!! Peggy aren't you just the sweetest!! Thank you so very, very much and I most certainly accept your award, I am honored!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Peggy, you are such a sweetie and I surely do accept this award. Thanks so much.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.