mercredi 23 mars 2011

WISHFUL THINKING


Hello everyone,

Here I am today with a card for the Crafty Creations Challenge and this week which it's all about stitches. You actually can make a card with real stitching or faux, or even a funny card that will have us in "stitches". I chose this hilarious Emerson gal because I know alot of us can identify with this broken resolution! He, he, he! Please do come join us, the design team has inspiration for you to start with and in turn we discover your beautiful creations. Sounds like a deal to me. My card is also for the CAS challenge on SCS, and Denise "(resqbarbie) is hosting!!! We were using a sketch inspired by Lisa Lara's card

Thank you for stopping by, you always make me smile.

3 commentaires:

  1. Funny!! And I can totally relate!!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LOL!! Yes, this is just too cute hun!! Love your colors and fun image!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very funny - that would indeed be a sacrifice - especially if it was crafting goodies.....great card! Cheers Claire x

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.