samedi 9 avril 2011

MM'S EARLY BIRTHDAY CARD




Hello everyone, I saw the Cox & Cox website and had to join the Inspiration challenge right away this morning. This cute PJ Cuddly Toy Rabbit inspired the colors of the design paper I used. My card is also for the Twisted sistah challenge this week it's all about birthday and blue...I could have sworn there was pink involved, "non"*? Well, I just really missed all the girls and wanted to send a loving shout out to all the twisted sistahs!

I had been eyeing this little Dee Dee for a while everytime I would visit the Scrapstore. My decision fell when Marie Mychelle was born it will be 2 weeks tomorrow. Now I can make all kinds of little cards for her. She might get sick of them before I do. He, he, he, silly grammy, that's me!
       

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey there girl!!Such a cute cute card for little Marie Mychelle! I'm glad you purchased the darling stamp! I have a feeling you'll get lots of use out of it!!

    Hugs my chou!

    Deborah

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is really sweet!! I'm loving the pink and blue colors here!! Smiles, Vicki

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.