samedi 11 juin 2011

FOR A GOOD GIRL

Hello everyone,

'Tis a beautiful morning in my little neck of the woods. Not too hot, not to cold, just the kind or morning when you get up, go for your daily walk, exercise, shower and then sit down for the perfect cup of coffee, delicious toast and homemade applesauce ( no sugar please)  and exhale. I love my life!

Now on to my card: I made it for a dear friend who is turning 50 before I will (august is not here yet!) and used Tracy's cool sketch at East Sleep Stamp: Sketchy Thursday as my "guide". Also added it to these fun blog challenges: Cute Card Thursday:  Pins & Pearls, Papertake Weekly Challenge  Anything goes  May Arts Presents: A Ribbon Challenge.

My sentiment is handwritten in french, it is so very hard to translate "pour une chic fille", the closest I came was: "For a good girl" , yet, I feel it doesn't convey the "camaraderie", warmth, and deep feelings of love I have for my friend. Maybe a real interperter would know.

Hugs to all, Peggyxo

11 commentaires:

  1. Wow! This is so gorgeous! I am sure your friend is gonna love such a special card! Thank you for playing with us at lily pad cards!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic Peggy....gorgeous image and I love the giant bow hun!

    Oh.....the breakfast sounds loverly..!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW Peggy this is totally BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Gorgeous girl!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh wow!! This is really elegant and pretty!! I love the ribbon!!!! Smiles

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such an elegant image! Love your use of ribbon on this pretty card - thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Spectacular card! Such a warmth of feeling I get from looking at it. I'm sure it will convey your feelings of friendship to your friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous card and lovely soft colors! Your friend will love it. Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. GORGEOUS Peggy!! She's beautiful and your friend is sure to love it!!
    smiles,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Peggy this is stunning! Your friend will love it. It's so fancy I could easily see this in a fine stationery store. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us this week!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Peggy, this is gorgeous!!!! Love the yummy seambinding ribbon, it's so pretty and elegant. Your friend will be so pleased to get this for her birthday! Found your blog through Tracy at Eat Sleep Stamp, but remember you from SCS, you always have a kind word for everyone. So glad to be following you now. Can't wait to see what you create next.
    Hugs~Kathy

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.