mardi 16 août 2011

SUMMER FUN AT PARTY TIME TUESDAYS Challenge#29

Happy Tuesday again everyone! It's PARTY TIME TUESDAY and we have such a great sketch from Stacy, she is our Sketch designer and I love it. This week our sponsor for images are Paper Make up StampsThe Paper Shelter, Chi chi memories First I used this bathing beauty from The Paper Shelter and added a second card this week, so here is a cute birthday fairy I used as inspiration from Paper Make up stamps . You want to play, come join us it's always tons of fun!




and



6 commentaires:

  1. Peggy, these are really fun cards!! I love the sparkle and glitter!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Peggy your two cards are fabulously fun this week. I love the shades of green you have used with both aswell. Loving your Work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, great cards!! Beautifully done!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Two great cards this week - love the cheerful colors!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What wonderfully bright paper...I just adore it!! You have done a fantastic job with both of the images!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What sweet cards! I love them both. The first little girl reminds me of my daughter when she was little. Love the colors. I love how you kept the fairy dress simple and let your papers and cake be so colorful. Very pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.