jeudi 29 septembre 2011

DRESS FORM PROJECTS


Hello everyone, I was finishing up my card for yesterday's sketch challenge, when I noticed that today's ways to use it was BOOKMARKS. So I decided to make one to go with my card.

I used one of Deena's dress form digital image along with CDS digital images from help for katie campaign.


Was fun making this little gift set now...who do I send this too...lol



6 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous and how very, very clever of you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bonjour Marilyn, Your visit and so lovely comment on my blog made my day! Quelle gentillesse. Je blogue pour le plaisir, et aujourd'hui tu me combles! Ton projet de carte et de signet est vraiment joli, ce thème de couture tout aussi original que fantastique. J,adore les papiers!
    Au plaisir de se visiter à nouveau.
    Bonne fin de semaine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Both of these are gorgeous, Peggy! I love how the cardstock for the dressform panels is reminiscent of the colour of a sewing pattern. And the patterned paper on the card is beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These are both beautiful Peg. I love how you crumpled the image on the card. Nice touch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. They are both so gorgeous Peggy....love the colours you have used and the sweet sentiment too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You did a great job with this challenge. Your booksmarks are lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.