lundi 21 novembre 2011

SFC125-ETCH MY SKETCH

Hello everyone,

Here we are back again on this cold and crisp yet sunny day ready for another Squigglefly challenge. This week I used this precious image (Baby of mine) Chesney Young has created over at Squigglefly. I just love it. We have a sketch for you too. So drop by and play along. When you used Squigglefly images you can win great prizes. And we do have FREEBIES, so check them out!

:)Peggy

3 commentaires:

  1. So adorable Peggy...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sorry it took me so long to get by here Peggy. I love your sweet card. Your papers are the perfect match for this image and I love how you did the corners.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.