mercredi 14 décembre 2011

Crafty Creations Challenge #148- Embossing & Glitter


Good day to all, I am so happy to have played along wit our team at Crafty Creations Challenge this week because Deena is hosting and she is asking we play with embossing; be it dry or heat and add some glitter too! I used my favorite embossing folder swirls along with carrara marble, crystal fine, both from Martha stewart for my snow effects. Then added the silver sparkling rub on snowflakes from magenta, plus a silvery sparkly SU hardware embellishment recieved from Terri! 

This week Deena is sponsoring with 3 free digital images to the winner from her own shop...







Thank you so much for stopping by!
:)Peggy
Make sure you come out an play with us. Don't forget to use the keywords CCCW148 if you upolad to SCS.

3 commentaires:

  1. This is really elegant. Her dress is coloured so well and those flocked trees are amazing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow WOW Peggy!

    This is gorgeous! I LOVE your snow on the trees, and the beautiful sky. I have always loved your cards you make using this image. Her cloke coming out of the frame is beautiful. This is a pretty layout too.

    Of course, that embellishment is the best... Tee Hee...

    Terri / Brat

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful, lovely image, love the blues and the embossing. Gorgeous work on the trees too.
    Sandy

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.