mardi 27 décembre 2011

LATE CHRISTMAS CARDS

Here are a couple of late Christmas cards I made for sweet little girls I know. One lives close and the other one is far away. I just love the sketch I used inspired from Vicky's card.

The image here is from Crafty Sentiments and her name is Blitz. I just love playing with her. I added some sparkleon the oute and some inner lines as I was inspired by this beautiful sparkly snowman I saw this morning on Sammibug's blog. She is one of Party Time Tuesdays Top VIP's card.
I also entered my card in this week's Color challenge on SCS...well it is in my favorite colors of blue! This of course, is one of my faves from Heather Ellis's PI. It's a stamp set from My favorite things - Flurry of love. The papers are DCWV - The Winter Combo and the sketch is from Vicky inspired by a cool sketch I can't find now on her blog.




I want to wish you a happy new year. Love, health and prosperity!
:)Peggy

Click here for the Party Time tuesdays


3 commentaires:

  1. They are gorgeous Peggy....and I love the sketch too :o)

    I have to check my blog to see where I put my sketches now...lol...!

    have a lovely day sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. They are gorgeous Peggy!! I love the colors and the sparkle on the top one! Great work as always my friend!! Happy New Year!!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey Peggy!
    I LOVE this sweet image and card! Shes so cute!! I got a card in the mail today for Mark...You are such an angel...My hubby will get it to him...Thanks sweetie!! You are so kind...Love and Hugs, Cookie

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.