mercredi 18 avril 2012

CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE 166 - YELLOW & PINK

Hello everyone,

I am so happy again to be able to enjoy some time in the craftroom after my day at work. It was quite a busy day and I am glad to say that it's over! Now, for this week's challenge at CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE , Bernie is hosting and asking us to use yellow and some other color. She is also sharing cute goodies for a lucky winner. I thought of course to use pink because I am so into girly and little special baby girlies I have too. I am counting Corryn my special girl too.

So come and join us in the challenge and create some beautiful combination of yellow and which ever colour you prefer. 

My sketch is from Tracy's EAT SLEEP STAMP blog. I just love her sketches they inspire me so.


For those of you who might wonder what my sentiment means in English.
"A flower for your heart."

Thank you so much fro stopping by, it's always good to see you!

Peggyxo

6 commentaires:

  1. Such a pretty card Peggy...love the image and super colours too hun :O)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is such a beautiful card and love the image and the colours you have used
    x catherine

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Pink and yellow are a fabulous combination Peggy! Your card is so pretty and I'm so glad you had some time to play!! Will send you my new images today...hugs, Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Peggy!!!!! Twice this month. You rock girl! Your colors are so perfect for this springy image. It just makes me smile. So glad you were able to play this week! Hugs, Tracy

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is so soft and pretty, Peggy! Glad you were able to squeeze in a little time to play!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Awwww soooo sweet Peggy - love this sweet image! Your card is soooooo so pretty! bx PS Hope you are settling into working life and finding juggling all the balls much easier now! bx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.