mercredi 7 novembre 2012

CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE #195- NO FLOWERS


Good day to all,

I had some time on Sunday and thought of making a card for our CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE this week and it's all about NO FLOWERS!!! Yep, and the fact that I had this pretty rainy lady on my craft table since I can't remember when helped! So if you want to join us in this fun challenge feel free to do so. Our sponsor this week is:




We are proud to have Clearly Besotted as this week's sponsor.
They are offering up four wonderful clear stamp sets. 
Fairy Jasmine, Winter Jasmine, Ballerina Jasmine, and Elf Owen
Make sure to visit their shop to see the other three and all their other wonderful designs.  The shop owner was our Guest Designer last month, so great to see Stephanie's works of art!

Recipe: shiny cardstock, currency silver, chocolate brown bazzil, image from rubber romance, buttons from elements, pearls from $ store. Sentiment printed.  Markers, copics and pilot.

1 commentaire:

  1. Gorgeous card, Peggy! I love that embossed background. So glad you had time to PLAY this week!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.