jeudi 6 décembre 2012

A CREATIVE NEED CHALLENGE #2 - RIBBONS & BOWS

Hello again,

Here I am today with another card I created. This time it's for Deena's new blog challenge called A CREATIVE NEED CHALLENGE . If you want to play just use the freebie she has on her blog and create a card with ribbons & bows. I made mine simple yet with the sparkling snow on the image VINTAGE HOLIDAY MAILBOX  it's pretty dazzling if I have to say so myself. :)

Come play and dazzle everybody today! Here is the link to Deena's wonderful blog.



2 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful! The sparkly snow is perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the sparkle and shine on the mailbox, Peggy! Such a lovely card!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.