samedi 9 février 2013

LOVE LETTER INSPIRED - SCS INSPIRATION CHALLENGE


Hello to all! I am so glad to have finally finished my card today. I just loved th IC as always and boy do I miss playing with all you lovely cardmkaer friends. I am babysitting right now and Pierre is with Alice so I can post this up and go. So do not fret, I will be back to comment this evening...can't wait.

My card was inspired by this beautiful love letter change purse.

The image A BRAID IN MY HAIR is from A day for daisies.
Also entered my card in their challenge which calls for pink polka dots.


Here is the link to it: A DAY FOR DAISIES

Have a beautiful evening and thank you for this cool challenge.

Hugs to all my IC friends and must not forget my BLOGLAND frienzies too.

 The nutty one, Peggy

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Peggy. What a pretty card. Wish I had hair like that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I just love this image and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks for playing along with the Pink Polka Dot challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ooh, Peggy this is so pretty!! I love your coloring and sweet button detail!! So glad to see you crafting again Mon Amie!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card. Love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us at ADFD.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.