jeudi 14 février 2013

WAYS TO USE TRIANGLES

This is my third post of the day, please feel free scroll down to see my other entries.


Good evening to all. I played in my craft room today. I used the Sweet sketch wednesday

as WT this week is all about triangles. Thank you Sabrina for a different kind of challenge.

And thank you for stopping by it's always fun to see you!
Peggyxo

10 commentaires:

  1. Such a cute image. I love your darling card. and cute papers. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW_DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fun card. Cute papers and image. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Three posts in a day! Great to see you back in the blogging world, Peggy. Great design and colours on this one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh, I love Stampabella images! So fun! Thanks for getting sketchy with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow such a cute image and pretty colours and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT
    xox

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Such a beautiful card! I love the Bella images and what fabulous papers you've used too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a fun creation! Love the image and the colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a fun card!! Love your color combo and your image is so cute!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ups, I think I accidently deleted my comment. I hit a button, that said something in french I didn´t understand. I guess, it said "delete" :-)

      I wanted to say, that I am hopping around visiting the blogs of the other DT-members of CCC.
      I love your pink-black card, very beautiful.
      Sabine

      Supprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.